Automation Trainer acknowledges the importance of proper protection and use of personal information we collect from you. Under the policies stated below, Automation Trainer makes efforts to protect your personal information and make proper use of the information.
- Definitions of personal information- “Personal information” is the information that allows us to identify our website users. It includes personal information registered by you such as your email address, name, company name, address, phone number, etc.
- Information we collect from you - Automation Trainer asks website users to register their personal information when they use some of our services such as a request for quotation and download some information. Furthermore, we request detailed information when you request us for quotation through our web requesting form. We also ask you to provide personal information when you send us your request or comment.
- How we use your personal information - Automation Trainer wishes to make use of the personal information for the purposes of better serving you. By using the personal information you have registered, we selectively inform you of our latest product and service information, technical information, and exhibition and seminar information. By using your request/comment to us and your access records to our website, we may improve our products and services, develop new products and services, and refine our website. For the purpose of assisting your data entry on our website, we personalize the display on your computer screen by use of your registered information.
- Disclosure of your personal information- In general, Automation Trainer will not share personal information with third parties without your prior consent or unless required by laws. We may make your personal information available to limited business partners such as our website operating company, the consultants, collaborators, and agents who have entered into a non-disclosure agreement with Automation Trainer.
- Security of your personal information - In order to protect your personal information from leaks, Automation Trainer makes every effort to implement reasonable technical and managerial procedures to keep and maintain your personal information secure. We supervise properly Automation Trainer’ employees and business partners mentioned above to handle your personal information.
- Change and delete your personal information - Automation Trainer will take a proper and prompt response to your request of changing or deleting your personal information. For the deletion of your personal information, send us your request.
- Cookies- As you visit our website, cookies may be sent to and stored on the computer you’re using.
- Links to third-party websites - The automation Trainer website contains links to other websites. Links to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you select these links you will leave the Automation Trainer website. Automation Trainer does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Contact: Automation Trainer, LLC